Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Star Effect Card....

Hi everyone.

Just popping in today to share with you a card that I made after being inspired by one that I saw on a Youtube video recently.  It was super easy to make and much fun. 

 Although this one is not being posted, it is easy to post ( I would change the flowers and use less bulky ones ) - as it pulls apart and folds flat.  





I have used the following to decorate my star card.

First Edition Dies - Doileys  
Impression Obsession Die - Greeting Set 
Blue Butterfly Digi Stamp - My Butterfly Friend
Flowers - Paper Flowers    (mine are old stock)

If you would like to watch the video on creating the card,  you can find the link here.

Our current 'Anything Goes Challenge' has started, so dust off your supplies and join us.

Until next time

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Karen, a stunning card sure to make a great impression, love the fancy fold you have used and the lovely papers... Thanks for the inspiration... Have a wonderful week... Megan

loz said...

Stunning card Karen. Thanks for the link to the video..loz

Unknown said...

I really love this card design and the dies compliment it well.