Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello Friend

Hello!  I hope you are all enjoying the public holiday and that you had a lovely Australia Day weekend.  

I am just popping in to share a card that I made using one of the adorable Gorjuss Girl stamps from Bizzy Becs Online Store.  And all of the papers I used came from one of my new card kits (No. 13). I love getting these kits because you have everything you need at hand to throw a great card together.

And to make putting this card together even easier I have paper pieced her dress using paper from the kit as well and just coloured her hair and skin using Copic Markers.


Supplies:
Stamp: Gorjuss Girls Sending Love
Cardstock/Paper: Card Kit No. 13
Other: Stitching, notepad die, Copic markers.

Thanks for dropping by today.  I am off to spend part of this gorgeous public holiday in my craft room.

Happy Stamping! 

1 comment:

Elena V. said...

oh! so cute! i love it!