Friday, December 22, 2017

Life is Beautiful

Hello everyone, 

Meighan here to share with you a quick card I created using a simple layout and for something different I stamped the sentiment on the designer paper.


Here is my card:

I thought the sentiment was so lovely and it is one of many beautiful sentiments in the "Happy Thoughts" stamp set.


The items that I used can all be ordered in for you just send Bec an email.
The items include:

Penny Black "Happy Thoughts" Stamp Set
Penny Black "Bouquets" Stamp Set
Decorative frame die is from Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Labels Eight collection.


Have a fabulous Christmas and best wishes for 2018.


3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous work, Meighan, love the colours yet not the sort I’d chose, very creative!
Happy Christmas too, Shaz in Oz.x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! xxx

loz said...

Beautiful card Meighan..Loz