Tuesday, March 28, 2017

sea shell susie birthday card



Hi there

It's my turn on the blog today and thank you for stopping by to have a look.

I am sharing with you a cute card using a really cute my besties stamp called Fancy Pants Susie. I think you'll love this Stamp as much as I do.





I have coloured the image and the die cut bubbles using Copic markers,  texture  has been added by embossing the scalloped edge die cut on the layer below.




Supplies used:
My Besties Stamps - Fancy Pants Sea Shell Susie
Avery Elle - Wonky Stitches Die
Avery Elle _ Sweet Scallops Die
Memory Box - Curved Happy Birthday
Memory Box - Loopy Rings
Memory Box - Large Ringlets
Neenah Cardstock

Drop into the store where you can pre-order all of these wonderful goodie and much more.
 There are so many new releases available.

Until next time 
Mandy x





1 comment:

loz said...

Stunning card mandy..Loz