Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Iceland Poppy



Today, I am sharing an inspirational project for Bizzy Bec's DT.
There are some fantastic goodies in the store  to get
your creative juices flowing.

My project is the Making a  journal Page.
I recently saw something similar on pinterest which
inspired me.

 I have listed below of what I used and these can be  found in store 

Marianne Die....swirls and leaves
Memento Tuxedo black for stamping

Pre-Order - Poppy Stamps Dies - Large Iceland Poppy
Don't forget to join in our challenge, you could be a winner.
A Mystery Prize

[being a stamp or die]

3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous project Annie..Loz

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks Loz.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous use of die, Annie, love the colours too!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Thank You Candy at Shaz in Oz Blog}