Thursday, August 25, 2016

Flower Festival CAS with Lou

Hi, Lou here today to share a Clean and Simple but effective card with you.
I normally do layered cards with a cute image in the middle and I would say that cute and layered is definitely my "style".  However sometimes the person or mail restrictions just don't lend themselves to a frou frou card.
This is when CAS cards come into their own for me.
I decided that a simple but pretty Thank You card was what was required for this post.
So here it is....


I have used Flower Festival by Penny Black for the image,the set has a lovely selection of flowers to choose from.  Since I adore yellow I chose the marigolds. I stamped the image onto Neenah Cardstock and coloured it up with Shimmering H2O watercolours.
The die I used is similar to the Frantic Stamper Accessory Words #3 die.
I popped up the butterfly with some foam tape to finish.

I hope I have inspired you to try something different and ste out of your comfort zone.

Lou


1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovely cheery, card Lou, complemented by the great layout too, Shaz in Oz,X