Friday, November 28, 2014

a simple card


Hi everyone, is it just me.... or is it just a little crazy at the moment? There just doesn't seem to be any time. Today I would like to share with you a card I have made and I am really pleased with how simple it is yet so effective.

I have created the background by sponging distress inks onto glossy card and carefully blending three colours together. A few die cuts later and a little ribbon and it's done.



Drop into Bizzy Becs and have a look at all the great new dies including MFT( My favourite things).

Supplies used:
Distress ink pads: shaded lilac, ripe persimmon, seedless preserves
Impression obsession dies: greeting set, tree frame
MFT die: File tab
memory box die: alphabet soup

Thanks for stopping by and having a look

see you soon,
Mandy