Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tea Light Candle Holder

Hi, I'm late I'm late.  Oops got my days mixed up and am a day late posting.  What with going back to work after the school holidays and trying to organise plans to extend our house it has been a busy few weeks.

Today I would like to share with you and idea I have been waiting to try out for ages and  it  fits very well with this months theme Love/Friendship. It would sit very nicely on a table  with a small bunch of roses for a romantic dinner for two.




I have recycled a Vegemite jar , some white tissue paper, black ribbon, split ring and an old bead onto which I attached a butterfly charm which came with one of the card making kits which are currently out of stock and normally found here.  The stamps used are all from Stamp It and are available for pre-order here.  The stamps I used are Air Balloon,Journal Cage, together with a french script and  Traditional Camera from my own stash.
I used Archival ink to stamp my images onto the tissue paper and then attached it to the jar with Gel Medium.

Don't forget there are still 6 days to go to enter this months challenge, happy crafting.

Karen

2 comments:

Mish-Mash-Moo said...

Gorgeous Karen! Going to steal this idea!!! xoxo

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this idea - very creative! Looks awesome
xXx