Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Day


Hello everyone! Hope those of you in WA are surviving the heat wave in Perth at the moment! Thank goodness for airconditioning.
 
Tomorrow is Australia Day - HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to all!!!
It is also my friend's birthday, so I made this lil card for her the other day. I used memory box dies called Fresh Foliage and Moonlight Butterfly. I actually cut the dies out of foam and made them into stamps! A very talented Debra James taught me this! There are some really lovely new Memory Box dies ready to pre-order over at Bizzy Bec's Store! Go and check them out! I know I got a few new ones myself!
 
Well my school holidays are now over sadly, and am back at work next week. So am off to go and get some more crafty time while I can!
 
 
Looking forward to seeing all your creations on the blog! Lots of time to enter still - the theme is ANYTHING GOES!
 
Love Michelle xox

No comments: