Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sprinkled with fun!

Hello!  I hope you are having a great week. It's strange knowing that although it's the 28th of the month, it is actually the last day of February! These short ones always have a way of sneaking up on you don't they.

I have a birthday card to share with you today. I have used one of Bizzy Bec's Card Kits (#13) to put this card together. All of the ribbon, patterned paper and embellishments were included in the kit and it makes it so easy to make a project when you know everything will match.

I have also used a cute Magnolia Cupcake image which I coloured with Copic Markers before cutting out and embellishing with real sprinkles.  I thought that would be fun and it almost looks good enough to eat!




Thanks for popping by today,  and be sure to stop back next week as we have a brand new challenge coming up for you for March.

Happy Stamping!
Jodene 

2 comments:

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card, and I like the idea with the sprinkles!

Elena V. said...

it's so cute!