Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blue Butterfly Birthday

Hi there! I hope you are all having a great weekend, and managing to find some time for the fun stuff (like stamping).

I currently have my mum visiting from Sydney so no stamping time for me, but I did manage to make this card earlier in the week and wanted to share it with you.

I used the totally cute Blue Butterfly Digi Image called 'A Present For You' which is available in the Bizzy Bec's Store HERE, and I have coloured her using my Copic markers. I added the Kaiser Pearls from Bec's store which you can also find here. And just for effect I added a little glitter to her dress, after all what is a party dress without a little sparkle right?


Supplies:
Image: Blue Butterfly Digi Image
Cardstock: Pink, green, white. DSP: Kaiser
Other: Pink Ribbon, Kaiser pearls, copic markers.


Happy Stamping,
Jodene

1 comment:

Glennis F said...

love the soft colours of your card