Saturday, December 10, 2011

Best Friends

Hi Everyone,
Cheryl here, and today I have a card to show you using the adorable S.W.A.L.K stamps from Crafters Companion, this one is called Best Friends and the sentiments come with the image, don't you just love that sentiment , how true is it ! lol, if you dash over to Bec's Store you will find them at 15% off at the moment, and there is so many to pick from, and you will probably want them all.
I had so much fun colouring these little girls and even had a go at some grass and clouds. I cut them out with spellbinder ovals available HERE.

Just a reminder our Christmas Challenge is on right now, so get your Christmas creations entered!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and happy crafting.
Hugs Cheryl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable Cheryl!! The grass and clouds look fantastic!
Hugs
xoxo

Mina said...

gorgeous card Cheryl, the image is coloured perfectly and I love your clouds they are so real looking
Mina xxx